I didn't turn up for work today.
Took a day MC.
I'm just plain lazy.
I'm just waiting to be out of the 'hell' soon.
Heard that it was chaotic in school today.
LOL.
I'm relieved that I told everything (I REALLY MEAN EVERYTHING OK!) especially the 'bad' side of me to 'him'.
Okay, I'm very confuse and afraid that I might give a false hope to 'them'.
Yes, I have 'them' for me to choose.
So its kind of a competition.
hahahahah.
I can't deny I like 'them' but of course each and everyone of them has their own different good and bad points.
Its up to me to evaluate further.
I need time.
I think it won't be that long.
Heh.
I'm tired but I'm really really glad that 'they' appreaciate and can accept me the way I am.
Everything happened so sudden.
At one time I was very quiet and always by myself.
At another time, I was so busy thinking about making the right decisions.
Okay, I met 'HIM' yes my past.
Saw him when i was on my way back home from clinic.
As usual, I walked with my chin up and the 'stuck up' face and there I went swinging my plastic bag of medicines to and fro.
Humming lalalla lalallala....
Giving the impressions that I'm damn happy NOW!
Bluek!
But hopefully he didn't get the impressions wrong.
sekali he thought: 'haha..she has gone crazy after I left'
LOL.
But seriously, 'he' really really looks GOOD!.
alah...watever lah eh...